We’re just a bunch of teenagers. We can’t handle this.
- tvd writers: lets just kill elena's parents in front of her
- tvd writers: oh, that was not her biological parents
- tvd writers: her biological parents didnt give a crap about her
- tvd writers: lets bring her biological parents into her life
- tvd writers: lets have her biological mother burn in front of her
- tvd writers: oh, and her biological father to die for her
- tvd writers: but not before killing her aunt in front of her
- tvd writers: its ok, we've got her some parent figure
- tvd writers: oh wait, lets kill him too
- tvd writers: but she's still gotten her brother
- tvd writers: better kill him too
- tvd writers: but also he has to die for her
Can we just take a moment applaud the director of photography and the cinematographers for this shot?!?!
This is the quintessential “Klaroline” visual representation.
Klaus’s face is nearly obscured entirely in shadows, and Caroline’s face is completely illuminated and full of light.
i.e. He is the darkness, she is the light.
*Any light on his face is reflecting the light on Caroline’s face.
i.e. Any good in him comes from her.
So in a word:
Don’t forget the fact that the shutters behind Caroline are white and the ones behind Klaus are dark brown.
Make someone you love bacon roses for Valentine’s Day. Or make them for yourself, fuck it, everyone likes bacon.
- fake roses, these are from Walmart
- tooth picks(optional)
- cupcake/muffin pan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Roll your bacon starting from the largest side and secure it with a tooth pick. You don’t have to use a tooth pick but I was afraid they might unfold. Just make sure you sit it up right and kind of flare out the bottoms so it stays standing. If your bacon is uniform sized roll, just stick your finger through the center to poke up or down the middle. You can use thin or thick slices, or a mix, to create different size roses. Place your bacon into the muffin tins. Bake your bacon for 30-40 minutes or until it is your desired crispiness. As the bacon cooks, start to disassemble your roses. Throw away the flower part but keep the plastic pieces. Bacon done?!? Drain them piggies. Remove the tooth picks and start to assemble your flowers. The little basket part you see in the picture I didn’t use. I used the claw-looking piece and stuck one corner of it into the roll to help secure it(photo 6). Just stick your bacon roses back on the stems. The bacon is going to be heavy and weigh down your stems so when placing it in a vase, fill the vase with your or your loved one’s favorite candy. I didn’t have candy, I just used those glass candle rocks. It will support the stems of your roses so they don’t droop all over.
If someone did this for me I will fall in love with them
someone make me this and i will LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER<3 LIKE NO JOKE. you would make me the happiest girl alive
OMG, seriously, this would be the best valentines day gift ever.
My boyfriend would love this.